This object is in archive! 

broken conveyor and servivel kit

chris shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

after your last update on xbox conveyor have stopped working they wont take anything from connectors any more and yes trading is off so what did u break this time oh and the survival kit flashes when u recharge and heal so might give someone a epileptic fit please fix

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Conveyors seems to be working fine for us. Can you please upload your world to Mod.IO for better reproduction?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

have done so link below

photo

https://spaceengineers.mod.io/test126divDs1tYGz4a done its by the arrow if u put stone or ores in the connector they wont move into the cargo storage

photo

Hello,

I am sorry for the late answer but I am still not really able to reproduce it. There are two grids under the arrow, one with sorter and one without sorter. The one with sorter works fine for me, the second one does not move items because there is no sorter which would pull items from conector (I tried it on few previous major updates with same results).

Can you be more specific and explain what would you expect to happen?

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!