This object is in archive! 

Phasing though voxels

ARMORED RIOT shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

Ships with blast doors tend to phase though voxels (I have a roll cage made out of blast doors on my miner) when ever parking them directly into mined voxels and get stuck inside of voxels and what ever mobile craft is parked or layed down on voxels requires being mined out if voxels

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Engineer,

thanks for your message. Unfortunately, we are unable to reproduce this problem. Please read following rules related to bug reporting https://forum.keenswh.com/threads/support-portal-code-of-conduct.7404073/ and provide us as much information as possible.

photo

Sorry I could of explained that alot better my miner has a cage around it to protect against me Bumping into things and blowing up because it's very fragile the blast door egdes that it sits on tend to phase though the ground if the miner is having weight problems I have enough thrusters to keep it up completely filled with x10 inventorys but when im in gravity and I set it down underground with the only things that can touch the ground are small grid blast door blocks and drills and my ship tends to shift into voxels and get stuck I can take care of the situation fine I turn on my drills on my miner and mine around my ship and attempt to get all the voxels out of the way and out of my ship and move it out of the hole and drop off my supplies and refill but getting my ship out takes a very long time because I need to go past it with my hand drill and carve around it and "carve" it out and I almost lost my miner because it still uses it's thrusters to hold itself up and I almost ran out of fuel on a valuable gold run I believe if you build a platform and put rails of blast door blocks with alot of weight on it underground you might have my phasing problem I can try to send a video but I'll need to recreate the situation

photo

Hello Seth,

please send us the video.

Thank you

With regards

QA Department

photo

I will attempt to recreate it and link it here

photo

I cant make the file small enough

photo

Can i link the video in the discord server?

photo

Please upload it for example here: https://streamable.com/

photo

Thank you for the video. Could you please also upload blueprint of the ship on mod.io? I tried to create something similar but I still wasn't able to reproduce the bug.

Thanks!

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!