This object is in archive! 

Hydrogen glitch.

Stephen Aronson shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

Xbox One X User here, I noticed that after jumps with is the hyperdrive, the cryo chamber and the survival kit doesn't replenish your hydro – H2 in your character.

If I save the game and exit the game completely and then reload the game back into my save, everything works fine. I have an H2 and O2 generator connected to the survival kit and the cryo chamber. The H2O CO2 generator has 7.82k (2,994.11 / 4,000.00 L) in Storage

Also seems that the vent when this glitch happens, doesn't dispense air into the room despite having an air tank connected to it with air in it. It works fine if I exit and reload the game.

Using retail DLC 1.194.304

Replies (3)

photo

Hello,

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. Could you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you reported? If you would be able to upload the world or the blueprint it would probably help.

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Im having a similar problem but its with the medical room. It jist randomly stops refilling my jet pack H2. Fills everything else except the H2 even though I have it connected to a full H2 tank. Also can't get the large grid small hydrogen tank to fill. Everything hooked up correctly ice is in the generator and I am the owner of everything. After I save and quit and reload the same world everything works again. H2 fills and the H2 tank will fill.

photo

Hello,

can you please create a separate thread for this issue? If it affects only H2 and isn't connected to Jump Drive, it has different steps to reproduce and is probably a different issue.

Thank you!

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!