This object is in archive! 

Rotor Issue

Peter Latham shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

So a bit of back story: I set up some solar towers and O2 farms on the moon that would follow the sun at a slow rotation, about .01 it would work like a charm, 4 bars all day, they work for hours, then I log off, log back in and all but 1 have lost about 4 blocks under and all the blocks on the rotor flinging them into space and into my base, I tested it again and it did the same thing, I make more but don’t set a rotation, and it doesn’t destroy itself, so I don’t know what’s happening but if there’s a fix please let me know

Replies (2)

photo

Hello,

Thank you for the report and I am sorry for the late reply. Could you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you reported? Does it still happen to you? Would you be able to upload the affected world to mod.io?

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!