This object is in archive! 

Quick key issue

Craig Taylor shared this bug 4 years ago
Won't Fix

Hi all

Im having a technical issue with your amazing game Space Engineers on xbox. 

I can group items together with no issue, but when im in the cockpit and try and assign an action to the quick buttons at the bottom of the screen the game crashes out back to the consoles dashboard forcing a re-load.

I tried reducing the amount of items im trying to assign, but even with just 2 engines the game crashes.

Iv tried starting a new game in creative, deleted my saved games incase it was a corrupt file but it still crashes out each time I try.

As a last resort I uninstalled the game, then re-installed it, but the problem persists.

Is this a problem you are aware of or is there something else i can try to resolve it?

Im playing it on an xbox oneX

Replies (2)

photo

Hello,

does the issue still happens? I wasn't able to reproduce, it seems to work ok. Can you confirm if it's working for you as well?

Thank you!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!