This object is in archive! 

There is a loud annoying sound

Brett A. Carroll shared this bug 4 years ago
Duplicate

There is a loud annoying sound that will not go away. I deleted my save and every attempt to start a new game it's still there. It sounds like a large wood plane as it planes wood, can't play with that constant noise....

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

This is a duplicate so we will close this ticket, please follow this one for more info: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/public_test_xbox/topic/thrusters-sounds-keep-runing-after-turning-them-off-after-docking-on-a-connector

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

You are wrong! Did i say anything about thrusters? Did i say anything related to a ship? No! I did not! If you are to unable or unwilling to do your job then it seems i wasted my money on the best edition of your game! I clearly described the noise, and also the fact that i deleted the save and tried multiple times to start over(a new save) and the annoying sound persists! It is irresponsible for you to just assume, so here is what, wait, i'm snapping at you and shouldn't be, i'm not always this angry, if you don't know whats causing it just say that. My best friend just died, so i have little patience right now, but understand it's not the same issue and don't dismiss it as such just to get rid of me. I'll just delete the beta and wait to be able to play the actual game, with any luck the problem wont be in it, tanks for your time....     Brett....

----- Forwarded Message -----

To: Brett A. Carroll <brettcarroll38@yahoo.com>

Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 10:31:45 AM EDT

Subject: New Comment in "There is a loud annoying sound"

Replies have been locked on this page!