This object is in archive! 

Ion thrusters stop working despite having all their requirements

Tom Cooke shared this bug 4 years ago
Not a Bug

Ion thrusters stopped working on small grid spaceship, battery was fully charged, thrusters all looked like they were putting out full thrust, and in control panel were all switched on. Gyroscope still worked but no thrust was available

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Is this issue happening with just one specific ship or is it happening always with any ship? If it is one specific ship, could you please upload the ship to workshop and post it here so we can check what the issue is?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I've only had it happen with one ship, this was last night if the beta is still up I'll put it up and let you investigate, until I'm back all I can really say is it happened immediately after I undocked from my base using a connector

photo

I had a similar experience on xbox. I have gone back to previous saves and the major changes I've made to the ship were with thruster groups. where is the tip to upload ship to workshop?

photo

Same thing has happened to me with multiple ships. Had to replace all the ion thrusters with new ion thrusters and everything was fine for about 5 minutes. Then the thrusters just randomly stopped working again. I was really happy with my last ship that it happened to and now its useless.

photo

I'm seeing this now with steering wheels losing control.

photo

Removing and re attaching the wheels seemed to fix it

Replies have been locked on this page!