This object is in archive! 

blueprint creation (ctrl - b) not saving any designs

Samuel Fowler shared this bug 4 years ago
Submitted

for the past couple of weeks, i have not been able to save/create any blueprints, please fix this issues as soon as possible :)

Replies (4)

photo

I can't not get my Blue Prints to Save either, All's it want to do is over wright existing BP. some of these can not be replaced.

And what's the point of the game if you can not Create new designs and share them with Friends? I've tried to reinstall the game and wiped old data, none of that helped, I been on discord and they tried to help with what they could.

photo

I'm having the exact same problem. :(

photo
photo

I was going to open a new Bug Report but wanted to see if anyone else is having the same issue. I was also able to save blueprints for a while but for some odd reason It will not let me save anymore, usually happens around the major patch's for some odd reason. after checking the files and reinstalling the game, going through some software and removing it if it may be causing issues and nothing helped. until I started to play with the Cloud settings on both SE and Steam, Doc. is just a very simple table of a small bit of testing. the main issue seems to be Space Engineers Cloud Saving, at least thats what I been finding out.

What about anyone else, would be interesting to see if anyone else can have the same results as I have just by changing the Cloud Settings

Steam Cloud - Properties on Space Engineers Under the Options Tab

Space Engineers Cloud - In Game Options in the Game Tab

photo

Would like to add that my Steam Games are not on my C-Drive, they are on a dedicated SSD for games as to not clutter my C-Drive

photo
photo

I found a way by turning my "steam cloud" off, right after the game boots up, in the same settings catagory as "experimental mode" is if I am wording it correctly. If still having issues, it's out of my power of knowledge

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020, 9:17 PM <support@keenswh.com> wrote:

photo

Edit: game settings

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020, 10:43 PM Samuel Fowler <samuelfowler1107@gmail.com> wrote:

I found a way by turning my "steam cloud" off, right after the game boots up, in the same settings catagory as "experimental mode" is if I am wording it correctly. If still having issues, it's out of my power of knowledge

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020, 9:17 PM <support@keenswh.com> wrote:

Leave a Comment

Attach a file