Unable to paint "Faction" ships if another player owns majority of blocks
You are not able to paint ships if another player owns the majority of blocks, even if in the same faction. I understnd this was intended to help with greifing, but players in the same faction should not be restricted like this.
- Player 1 and Player 2 are in the same faction.
- Player 1 and Player 2 build a ship together.
- Player 1 and Player 2 start painting the ship.
- Issue: Only a single player will be able to paint the ship (the "majority" owner).
- Allow players in same factions to paint each other ships.
- Add an option (game settings, or anywhere!) to disable this "paint greifing protection" for cooperative servers/game.
ALL OF THESE POST ARE THE SAME ISSUE: