Small Grid - Hydrogen Engine / Wheels - Power Overload
I've submitted this bug during the playtest, yet no reply was given to the thread.
- 4 x5 Wheels [ no breaks on frontal wheels / no steering on back wheels / suspension strength set to 10 and height offset to max so the car is far from the ground].
- 2 Medium Cargo Container
- 1 Hydrogen Engine [outputs max 500kw]
- 1 o2/h2 Generator [consumes max 100kw]
- AirVent [depresurize on]
- Antenna [range 1500m]
- Ore Detector
- Battery [2x2x3] [used to get the o2/h2 generator going, turned off afterwards]
- + all small conveyor joints and tubes
So far the above grid runs smoothly with no power issues when it's empty. As soon as i fill the 2 medium cargo containers with Fe Ice Ni Co Mg Si whatever resource you want, the power consumption skyrockets! Antenna starts turning on and off, rover will not accelerate etc. I suspect wheel suspension consumes too much power when under load.
I believe the consumption rate of the small grid hydrogen engine is way to big curently. Tone it down to 1/3 or better yet 1/4 of what it is now!