Projected blocks count against PCU limit
I play on a server where the PCU limit is 50k per person.
I have a blueprint of a ship with 38k PCU - well under the server limit. after building about 60% of the ship i can no longer turn on the projector because i get an error "PCU Limit reached"
To reproduce the problem:
1) pick any blueprint from the workshop. note the PCU value
2) create a new world/ server and set the PCU limit to a little more than the BP. ex: if bp is 1,000 PCU, set limit to 1,100 PCU
3) setup a projector, turn it on and start building the BP.
4) stop at 1/2 completed. turn off projector
5) turn projector back on - error "PCU limit reached"
5) press 'G' and note you still have around half of your available PCU