Multiplayer bug resulting in crash/kick (oxygen related ?)
we did face a strange bug yesterday on our server that I did not find any informations about on the web.
Server specs :
- Dedicated server, 8 slots, 4 friends playing on the same time.
- Survival mode
- Was experimental : false at time of failure
- Oxygen : Enabled at time of failure
- Oxygen Pressurisation : Enabled at time of failure
Description of the issue :
- For no reasons, we began to being kicked out the server (in fact the application completely crashed, not sure it's a "real" kick or just a crash).
- Here is what was written on the server logs :
2019-03-13 23:22:28.686 - Thread: 1 -› XXXXXX (player name) was trying to cheat!
2019-03-13 23:22:28.686 - Thread: 1 -› Kick, Access MyGasTank.OnFilledRatioCallback
- Only the player which has admin rights was not kicked. Instead for him there was this on the logs :
2019-03-13 23:18:55.061 - Thread: 1 -› Access MyGasTank.OnFilledRatioCallback
2019-03-13 23:18:55.061 - Thread: 1 -› XXXXXX's action was blocked.
- After this, it was impossible to spawn at the location we were previously, this would inevitably lead to the same crash.
- Respawning elsewhere was possible, without crashing.
- Our friend with admin rights decided to disable Oxygen and Oxygen Pressurisation.
- Things came back to normal state and we were able to play again.
For now, we did not try to enable back the Oxygen and Oxygen Pressure, fearing to reproduce the same "bug". Maybe we'll try it, or try it after having shut down (or destroy) everything related to oxygens (bottles, tanks, generators).
But we'd like to know if this is an already known bug ? Or just to inform everyone what we faced.