Get stuck in the spawn menu 95% the time i join a server
95% the time when i join a multiplayer game i get stuck in the spawn menu. I will click to respawn and ill be stuck in what seems like spectator mode and can only zoom in and out. After I rejoin about 100 times i can play until i die then it happens again.
This is the exact same bug.
Hi there, This problem has been really irritating me and I've tried everything I could think of, but can't work out how to fix it.
Effectively, I cannot spawn.
I click the re-spawn button, and the menu disappears but nothing else happens.
- I'm then able to hold down alt and move my camera around, i can press a few buttons to make game menus appear, but not the control panels or blocks menu.
- Pressing backspace to suicide does nothing too.
- I show as still dead/not spawned to other players.
- Normally Reactors show as offline (red) when I and others know they are running fine (Green.)
- I can start a game myself but can't join any other servers or player hosted games. (Have tryed with and without mods)
- This problem started about 4 days ago. Before that, I had it happen once, but it came right (I don't know why.) (I tried joining a heap of random servers from the list, one of them let me spawn, but in trying again i couldn't.)
I'm running windows 10, and apart from loading slowly, I've not had any other issues at all.
I've Reinstalled Space Engineers, Deleted my app data folder, tried running it in Administrator mode, and tried on wireless and wired connection.
If anyone could help me, I'd really appreciate it, I only like playing multiplayer, and this is ruining it to me...