After approximately 30 minutes (sometimes more, sometimes less) my game gets capped around 16 FPS. I made a post about this around 3 months ago, but never solved the issue. My PC is capable of running Space Engineers at a stable 120 FPS on medium graphics. I did everything that was recommended such as:
Verifying my game files.
Deleted my cfg folder.
Deleted my ShaderCache folder.
Deleted my roaming folder.
Reinstalled VCRedist 2017.
Updated my drivers.
Reinstalled the game.
And made sure my operating system is fully updated.
Recent updates have had zero effect on this problem. I have even tried reverting to older versions to see if it was a problem with a previous update but no dice. This is with a clean install of Space Engineers. No mods whatsoever. I will include everything that was included in my last post, as well as a log from earlier today.
One of the save files I was experiencing the issue on. (Though this occurs on every world I play, even brand new ones made just to test this problem):