Disabling Control Thrusters in cockpit disables thrust override
Hello, resubmitting older report.
- When in ship controller, disabling "Control Thrusters" will also make thrusters' manual override not functional.
- After jumping out of controller, override functionality is restored ("Control Thrusters" still disabled).
- Disabling Control Thruster disables everything about thrusters:
Dampeners unusable. When jumping into a cockpit with disabled Control Thrusters setting, thrusters won't produce force anymore, but flame is stuck at previous state.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Have a ship with cockpit and powered thrusters
2) Disable Thruster control
3) Try WSAD, up, down -> does nothing - expected
4) Try overriding any of the thrusters -> no result - not expected
5) Leave override at max and jump out of cockpit -> ship starts to accelerate
6) Jump back to cockpit -> ship stops accelerating, but thruster visually appears firing - sign that this is not intended
7) Remove override, activate dampeners -> still nothing
8) Jump out of cockpit, thrusters start act normally, dampeners fired, ship stops
Expected: Disabling Thruster control disables user sitting in cockpit to manipulate ship pressing WSAD,Up,Down keys, but everything else should work normal (as now if you jump out of that cockpit).
Thrust override should not be dependent on whether there is a player sitting in a cockpit or not.