Depositing items into invisible container
1. Have two containes, and active battery/reactor (or any ship with multiple containers will do)
2. Container A should have some items in it
3. Access container B from world (not from menu)
4. Click 'hide empty'
Observe: only container A is shown
5. Try to deposite items into A by ctrl-clicking (shift/double...) on item in your inventory
Observe: items are deposited to B which is 'invisible'
Expected: items to be deposited into A
6. Add couple more container and make sure they are below A in the list, we need a visible scroll, at least one contaner needs to be before A
7. Add a lot more separate items into A, list should be more than screen length
8. Open container and scroll it in such a way that small bottom part of A's list will be hidden
9. Ctrl-move items from start of the list to your inventory
Observe: list auto-scroll to end of A's content, this makes it anoying for geting items.
Expected: not to scroll