Airtightness - Hangar blast door pressurization failure - 100% recreate
100% recreatable if steps are followed exactly.
steps must be followed to the exact or it will not bug out which make this bug so ridicolus to recreate
1/1/2022 game version 1.199.025
1. Make a brand new custom game survival empty space world with default options.
2. Alt F-10 and under admin tools | Enable creative mode tools | Invulnerable | Untargetable | Can Use All Terminals |
3. F-10 paste in "Bugged 1" Blueprint
4. F-10 paste in " Bugged 2" Blueprint -- will complain about missing blocks -- ignore it and continue.
5. Enter the right side of the bugged 1 thru the air lock and proceed down the hallway to the stairwell access and down to the main hangar
closing all doors behind you.
6. VERY IMPORTANT in the main hangar to the right side there is a hole that needs to be plugged by the welder in the ceilng on the floor.. plugg it...
7. proceed to the button terminal at the fromt of the main hanger and press button 4 to open the main hanger blast doors.
8. go out side and get in the cockpit of pasted in ship "bugged 2" and bring it into the main hangar through the blast doors.
9. using the P button dock the ship to CONNECTOR 8 in the main hangar DO NOT TURN OFF THE THRUSTERS.
10. exit the cockpit and press button 4 on the button terminal to close the main hangar blast doors.
11. after the door closes go to the only air vent in the main hangar and switch from depressurize to pressurize.... at this point the bug has presented itself
but still appears completely normal.
12. notice the slowness of the air filling the room from the vents controll panel that never completes.
13. press button 4 and open the main hanger blast doors and the vent is still green and attempting to pressurize the out side even while the blast door is opening and after.
14. press button 4 to close the main hanger blast doors and the vent and every vent on the grid will fail and be indefinitly yellow untill
server restarts or world is reloaded.
15. every sealed room will fail past this point and pressurization will not longer be possible on any room in any sector of the affected grid.
Please I have put alot of effort into tracking down the root key steps to 100% recreating this nasty bug please help.