Able to claim ownership of all blocks in an enemy grid through a single hacked or unowned block
TLDR: In Survival, accessing an enemy grid from any unowned/captured block allows you to transfer ownership of enemy blocks to yourself, or any allied faction, as if the block(s) were unowned.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start a new Empty World start, Survival mode
2. enable creative tools via Spacemaster
3. place 2 blocks containing access terminals or accessible conveyor ports, for ex. large grid smal reactors to form a connected grid
4. assign ownership of 1 block to SPRT (Space Pirates)
5. disable crreative tools
6. access grid controls via owned block, select block owned by SPRT, and attempt to change onwership
7. you will see that ownership can be re-assigned to self or any allied faction
Expected behaviour: should not be able to re-assign enemy blocks without first hacking them.
Have also tested with grids placed by the game itself (enable Cargo ships, wait for one to spawn, approach and hack one block and you can take control of the whole grid). Also occurs if accessing an enemy grid through an unowned block on that grid.
Was first brought to my attention by a user on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/spaceengineers/comments/a7or67/i_can_claim_hostile_blocks_in_singleplayer/ and believed to be mod-related but also occurs in vanilla with no mods in the world as per example steps to reproduce.
Also noted by others in a forum post at https://forums.keenswh.com/threads/setting-ownership-of-enemy-ships-in-a-few-clicks.7402255/