Sensor block displays multiple entries of same property

Michael Goodwin shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

I placed a sensor block and a random number of multiple entries of the same property appear. For example "Left Extent" appear as per the attached file.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Just an update. A restart of the game fixed it and it hasn't occurred since.

Cheers!

photo

I have the same issue, I have 3 duplicates of everything.

photo

Just saw it today happening again!

photo

Hello, Templar!

Sorry to hear you've experienced this older issue. We would need to reproduce the issue to report it internally. If you can please provide an un-modded world where this is happening and we can take a look at this for you :)

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Thanks, Laura but I had the world reloaded and it was normal again, Even any of the backup saves I loaded didn't show it. I remember looking at a sensor and changing toggles and it was normal, did something else, then went back and it had the triple entries. Not sure what I did in the meantime that could have caused it.

photo

Hello, Templar!

Thank you for letting us know. If you do run into this issue again and you're able to provide a save, it would be great to look at. I appreciate in this instance a reload fixed the issue for you, however :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file