This object is in archive! 

Host has left the game in single player

Marc Pinet shared this bug 4 years ago
Won't Fix

Hello

Starting today after the patch playing for 30min to an hour I get kicked out of my single player game with the "Host has left the game". The scenario I am in has been used for the past 4 days with no issues with 9+ hours playtime per day.

Regards

Replies (8)

photo

I have the same bug, updated to last patch before playing and now every 5min-1hr I get kicked out. Very consistently.

photo

I have experienced this issue twice as of now. Each time was in a different world.

Attached to this comment is a log from my last abrupt exit.

photo

Hello,

Can you reproduce your issue also in an unmodded world?

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Indeed I can. Hope this helps.

photo

Hello,

Thank you for your response. However there are mods in your log file. Can you please provide us with a save of your unmodded world with a log?

Kind Regards

photo

There are numerous sessions in the log. The last one used no mods whatsoever.

I've provided the world in which that log is from, but it should not be significant; this bug is world-independent, and can happen even on fresh vanilla starts.

photo

Hello,

I'm sorry, my mistake. However still no luck with reproducing the issue. I noticed the save is in Online / Private mode. Did you change the Online / Offline mode? Did this issue happen to you also in Offline world?

Any additional information will be appreciated!

Kind Regards

photo

the error only happens to me in an online game mode

photo

Seems to be entirely random for me. Happened the first time after 5 hours(!), which made me turn on autosave. Since then, it's happened after everything from an hour to before the game can even autosave.

photo

Hello,

Could you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you reported? Do you use any mods?

To report a bug into our system it is necessary to have reliable steps to reproduce in order for programmers to fix it.

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

Can confirm it happens in a vanilla world. Happens in a world with only a 200m/s speed mod -- removed mod and it still occurs. (Edit - replied to wrong comment. Apologies.)

photo

Hi Auhrii,

Can you please confirm it in a fresh new vanilla world?

Thank you.

photo

Trying to confirm it now - it may take a while, as the issue occurs randomly (or at least I haven't pinned down a cause).

photo

this happened to me on a vanilla world and a modded world

photo

This happened to me on the frostbite scenario, which is vanilla.

photo

Did you have unkown signals turned on when this glitch occurred?

photo

No, in a scenario you can't turn on unknown signals and by default they are disabled. I was playing with a friend when this happened and I was the host.

photo

I have had this happen intermittently over months, since I started playing. In a self-hosted world, while the only player. It seems to be related to a loss of internet/Steam connection, as I usually find that there's a connectivity issue when it happens. Possibly around the spawning/despawning of Unknown Signals?

photo

i think you may be right as this is unique to worlds where unknown signals are turned on. Also it only happens when the game is in multiplayer mode

photo

Hello, Engineers!

As this thread is rather old now, as well as last comments here, can you please either confirm or disprove that is it still happening on current versions (v197, v198) of the game as well? Or maybe it was fixed in the meantime with various updates and fixes?

If it is still happening, can you maybe provide some more information that you might observe later? Any more information would help!

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineers!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!