Transparent Menu/HUD

Maren Schüle shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

Hi there.

I've got the Problem where I can't really see anything in my menu.

If I have the luck to hover About something, i can read it, but I am not able to see the Symbols.

I've reinstalled the game, my grafics Drivers are up to date. And the PC should be strong enough for this game.

With best greetings.

P.S.: Works with the dx9-32bit-beta. But I want to Play with Friends on a Server, thats why I can't use this beta-Version.

Files: Menu.png

Replies (2)

photo

Please check in Options->Game, whether the transparency sliders are too far left (probably). The tooltip would be "Change opacity of UI dialogs". If you cannot find them, the settings are saved in %APPDATA%\SpaceEngineers (enter in explorer bar or run dialog (Win+R)) in the file SpaceEngineers.cfg. If you delete that you should be able to see everything again.

P.S.: These key presses should get you there, too: 4 x down arrow, enter, enter, 3 x up arrow, hold right arrow down until menu visible again. Do not move the mouse as that may select a different entry in the menu.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file