Mouse not working since 1.187.1

Sylvain Mathou shared this bug 5 years ago
Won't Fix

Since I have updated the game to 1.187.1 the mouse stop responding in game.

While i have not loaded any save the mouse work but since I have loaded one it doesn't repond (moving and cliking in game and only clicking on menu).

Thanks

Best Answer
photo

I may have just found a solution.

Try Ctrl+Alt+delete, start task manager and then jump back into the game, thats what fixed it for me

Replies (3)

photo

I have a similar issue.

I load up the game and everything works fine, I can click on the different menu options.

When I load up a save though and move the mouse, my character will not move at all. I can move him using the arrow keys.

When I hit esc and move the mouse however the cursor does move and the buttons will respond by lighting up as normal. But when I click on them nothing happens unless I hit enter on my keyboard.

photo

I may have just found a solution.

Try Ctrl+Alt+delete, start task manager and then jump back into the game, thats what fixed it for me

photo

Thanks ! It works fine :)

photo

Experiencing the same issues here. I've just just purchased the game, cant physically play it, as the mouse clicks wont register on the main menu, even downloading an older beta makes no difference.

i have updated all of my drivers, win10 and steam, a Reddit user suggesting i try changing some settings manually in the config, such as trying different window modes and mouse capturing.

unfortunately to no avail.

I am running win 10 w/ 16gb ram a gtx1060

photo
photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file