This object is in archive! 

[1.192.101] [DS] Ships locked via landing gear are moved in safe zone upon server start

LordTylus shared this bug 4 years ago
Won't Fix

Hello there,

on our dedicated server we get a lot of complaints from players where ships are on a different location after server restart.

The information I got was that the ships are locked on a station where a safezone is active. I started to try to reproduce it and luckily I get a scenario where this is the case pretty fast.

See the Attached Screeshots, which show the state of the ship before and after Restart. You can clearly see it being locked before save, and it being elsewhere after restart.

Landing Gear Locking is enabled in the safe zone and according to the save file:

</OtherPivot>

<LockMode>Locked</LockMode>

</MyObjectBuilder_CubeBlock>

The Landing Gear indeed is locked.

After joining the game I see the white Landing-Gear Indicators that it was previously unlocked.

All testing was performed on the Keens Vanilla Dedicated Server no mods involved.

I attached the World File and I am hoping for a fast fix.

Thank you

LordTylus

Replies (2)

photo

Hello!

I appreciate this thread is quite old. I have just tested this and found that the landing gear was locked. Is this still a problem that persists with you? We have had a number of updates since this thread and are now on 197.075 so I hope you are no longer experiencing this issue! Please let me know if this thread can be closed or, if you are still having problems :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a

different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!