No auto-save when "pause game when empty"-option is enabled

Space Marine shared this bug 5 years ago
Outdated

It seems like the server wont auto-save when nobody is online and the "pause game when empty" option is enabled on dedicated servers. We have a daily restart in the morning and the last person to leave the server usually experiences a small rollback of a few minutes which might be caused by the server not saving immediately before shutting down and not auto-saving when being paused.

I think it would be great to add an auto-save when the last person leaves the server so that they can be sure to experience no rollback when the server was restarted before they reconnect.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I am also having this issue. I have a headless server running. Auto saving is not an issue. But once i turn on the "pause game when empty", auto saves no longer appear in the folder.

photo

Hi, is there a solution for this problem?

photo

I would have thought that all this requires is a save to happen just before the pause.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file