This object is in archive! 

[1.191.108 SP/MP] Low FPS near Voxel deformation

Takeshi shared this bug 4 years ago
Won't Fix

Startet in StartSystem with Freands, on Planet.

after laoding the world starting with 60fps.

comming closer to a own drilled hole, the fps drops to 10 - 30 and will only come back up to 45. Mostly arround 30.

Reloading the world fixed it, cann run arround as long as i will and have 60fps, until i come to the hole, then fps drops again.

Have a nice day.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello,

can you upload the world in case it is happening every time after restart? I tried to drill some holes of different sizes and I didn't see any FPS drop.

Thanks for the feedback,Keen QA Department

photo

sorry but i have tested more on this map. At the moment i am not able to reproduce it at the same position in the same way as i saw it yesterday.

Have changed my graphic settings from high to medi, maybe on high was the problem better to see, but right now i am not able to reproduce it.

I think it is better to close this reporrt to prevent from false bug reporting.

Have a nice day.

photo

Hello, Takeshi,

thanks for letting us know it was most likely just temporary issue. Does that mean that you did not experience it from that time on?

If you confirm that no, I will close the thread.

If yes, can you please describe the current situation?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!