Inventory desync on MP

Olof Norrby shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

Hello, so i have an MP server on Nitrado and we have some problem with the inventory desync every now and then. This occurs in player inventory, storage inventory and assembler/refinery inventory. I have read allot about this and saw that there was a fix for this about a year ago, but i can't find anything that works at todays date. The only solution so far is to rejoin server. But this take time for some of the players on the server bc of older PCs. What would be suggested solution for this? Is there possibly any admin commands that can be used/created to sync the world when this occurs?

Replies (3)

photo

More ore less the same problem on our Nitrado server. Yes, we have 49 mods running but it looks like they are not the problem. It halso happens no matter how many people are on the server.

No matter if its an old or new pc, btw

photo

Check out this bug thread: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/general/topic/a-lot-of-inventory-de-sync-since-update-1-191 sounds like you're having a similar issue to a lot of folks.

A dev said in the thread a while ago that they were able to replicate the issue, so your best shot for hearing of a resolution is there.

photo

Thanks allot, will follow this thread.

photo
photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file