Low frames on a higher-end computer

Dong Kong shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

Hello.

Here are my specs:

Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 2.80 ghz

Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6gb

Ram: 16gb

Up until recently, I have been averaging around 60+ fps. I try loading up a new game and I barely get around 10 fps. I'm not sure what's wrong or what I've done to get this result. I thought it may have been due to a recent driver update for my graphics card but even after uninstalling and going back to the original version I had before these problems, the problem is persistent.

Replies (4)

photo

I have a faster PC than you but not by much and I am getting frame drops that are making the game unplayable. Hot fixes seem to be the culprit. I have I7 7700 3.2ghz and 16gb ram Nvidia 1070 8GB ram Im getting about 35 to 45 frames

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Yourtopic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue asit will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Also, rolling back the drivers didn't fix the issue. I'm getting about 30-35 fps with Ryzen 5 1600, GTX 1080 and 16GB of ram.

photo

Hi! I just thought I would update this thread. The cause of my problem here was a result of a bad mod. If you have the time, I suggest checking your mods list (if you have any mods to begin with) and removing any *BROKEN* or *DEPRICATED* mods. I hope this helps you. I am now getting my average 60+ fps.

photo

Keep in mind that game updates may break some mods, and to make sure that no mods are labelled broken after the update. If there is frame rate issues after updating, it might be worth while to go through your mod list and make sure everything is working as intended.

photo

Hey Dong Kong,

I thought of that so I started another new earth survival game with no mods and the same result after the game took more than 3 minutes to start where I could not take control of the engineer. Something really wrong with game since hot fix for me. It was working fine prior to this. I cannot fly with my character without a frame freeze for 5 seconds. The frame rate has dropped to 30's and 40's when it was 70 to 80 prior to hotfix when its does not freeze.

photo

Update evidently during the hotfix update the vertical sync option had been changed, so I unchecked the vertical sync and the problem as disappeared. So problem solved for me, frame rate now up to 100 frames with all mods and vanilla only survival even higher frames (120)

photo

Update for you guys!I recommend checking your graphical settings. New update for some reason put everything on extreme. Putting everything on high had fixed my issue.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file