Unable to join a server
Hello dear Support,
I got an issue joining my friends server (dedicated), neither through server browser or via direct connection. I can only join during the startup phase when the server is booting up. Otherwise, I can't get in at all. I dont get any error messages in the logs, and I don't even get a window when I try to join. All join methods just dont work. I can even enter other servers. It's not a network or server issue, it's on my end because I tried various troubleshooting:
- Connected via steam server tab
- Restarting the game, router & computer (appdata folder deleted)
- Reinstalled the game on another SSD with new steam library
- Verified game files
- Repaired steam library
- Graphic drivers up to date
- Changed server ip address & port
- Turned off antivirus & firewall
I attached my latest log file as well. Now I have no further ideas. Do you have any solutions?
I have the same bug
Hello!
Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.
Kind Regards,
Keen Software House
Hello!
Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.
Kind Regards,
Keen Software House
Replies have been locked on this page!