Crash on startup (Before Cinematic)
Submitted
Haven't been able to play the game for sometime. The game opens to the little pop-up before launching then crashes. I've tried every solution that I could find. Nothing works. I've just about given up on being able to play all together.
- All drivers and windows up to date.
- Verified files (several times, didn't work), uninstalled and reinstalled (also several times, didn't work)
- Unsubscribed and deleted all workshop mods.
- Installed DX11 through the installer
- Game and Steam are up to date.
- Disconnected all of my monitors but one (tried both).
- PC has been restarted multiple times.
- Manually deleted all files and reinstalled.
- Cleared Steam download cache.
- 1TB of space left on the SSD the game is installed to.
I'm sure that I've tried much more but can't remember off the top of my head.
Log attached
Files:
SpaceEngineers_...
Access denied
I have the same bug
Replies have been locked on this page!