Bug with Assembler not enough power
Submitted
On server UK1 i have constantly have a bug "Not enough power" in assembler it does not want to build, i have enough of batteries and reactors to power assembler but nothing works, i even tried to power off/on reconnect to server but nothing helps.
Files:
PowerBug.png
I have the same bug
I get the same error when either the assembler does not have enough of the material required, or the assembler is full of the wrong material and need some removed before it can pull the correct material.
It is a confusing error for sure.
I get the same error when either the assembler does not have enough of the material required, or the assembler is full of the wrong material and need some removed before it can pull the correct material.
It is a confusing error for sure.
I have the same issue. Even got it in the Respawn Rover. Seems like a generic error message. I get it when the output of the rover Survival Kit is full too. Stupid!
I have the same issue. Even got it in the Respawn Rover. Seems like a generic error message. I get it when the output of the rover Survival Kit is full too. Stupid!
Replies have been locked on this page!