Assembler disassemble does not use new queue cycling

Shadoskill Heckroth (Shadoskill) shared this bug 5 years ago
Reported

With the new update, assemblers will cycles to the next in the queue if it gets stuck, using disassemble mode this does not happen.

Replies (5)

photo

Hello,

Could you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you reported? To report a bug into

our system it is necessary to have reliable steps to reproduce in order for programmers to fix it.

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

When using the assembler, queuing up anything in assembly mode, if one get stuck it will go to the next one in the queue.

When trying to disassemble say I add 1000 of each base tier grinder, welder, drills to keep them from the system if people die a lot.

It will just stop disassembling anything when the first in the queue runs out. I.e. 998/1000 welders

photo

Hello, Shadoskill,

as this thread is rather old now, let me please ask whether you are still experiencing it even nowadays (v197.181).

When I did try it now, disassembler queue worked in the very same manner as assembler part. When the first stack run out of "resources" to disassemble (oxygen bottle in my case), it automatically jumps to the next item in the list (hydrogen bottle).

Can you confirm that you are not experiencing it now?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Kind Regards

photo

Queued up 100, Oxygen Bottles, Hydrogen Bottles, Welders, Drills, Rifles, Grinders to disassemble.

Tested un modded, fresh install, easy start earth map, oxygen bottles pull form the system to be deconstructed and then the disassembler stops when there are not more bottles left until I cancel the oxygen bottles, the hydrogen bottles will not start to disassemble.

Pattern repeats etc.

The assemblers inventory is not full.

It seems toggling the "Repeat mode" to "On" does indeed make it cycle through the list, but by default without toggling any setting it does not.

photo

Hello, Shadoskill,

thanks for coming back to this and making more clear what to look for.

The issue was successfully reproduced and put into our internal system.

Kind Regards

Leave a Comment

Attach a file