ALL Terminal On/Off settings should also have On and Off command

Burstar shared this feedback 5 years ago
Submitted

For greater control over Timer Block and G-Bar commands, any and all On/Off commands should also have an On and Off command.

Best Answer
photo

Some block functions do not include an off toggle, and an on toggle--they just include an on/off toggle. A work around would be to add two timer blocks for each function and toggle them instead.

Replies (5)

photo

What does this mean?

All you said was "all on/off commands should have on/off command."

photo

Some block functions do not include an off toggle, and an on toggle--they just include an on/off toggle. A work around would be to add two timer blocks for each function and toggle them instead.

photo

@Pyrald This is a good workaround. I just wish it didn't cost so much PCU in timerblocks. Especially when you may need so many on complex setups.

photo

It's true, common sense or should I say uncommon sense haha. There's a lot of projects I wish I could build, but are not possible because of this flaw. A similar flaw means my special door is manually operated only. Rotors cannot be told to rotate a specific direction. Only to reverse. The only solve for this I thought of was a complicated timer block toggling with turning timer blocks off and on to make two buttons, on opens and one closes, but behind the scenes they are reversing. The other more dangerous fix would be having one rotor at half torque in opposing direction, and turning a rotor on and off to surely command the door to be either open or closed. But damn, it's just a door, to I need to tempt klang with wrestling rotors? In real life the engineer would look at me like I am from mars, and say the motors will burn out or the fuse will pop and that you could just use limit switch.

photo

In this game you could be from Mars though the motors would still burn out :P

photo

bump

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file