Unable to load or start new game in GeforceNow

Drake Siard shared this bug 5 days ago
Submitted

When starting any new SE game in Geforce Now, or trying to load an existing game, the loading screen reaches ~90% before a popup appears with the word "Unloading", followed by the attached popup stating "There was an error loading the world!"

This happens since the recent update, and I cannot access the logs as this is on Geforce Now. Is there any other information you need? It should be relatively easy to reproduce.

Replies (4)

photo

Same issue on GeForce Now. I believe it would be impossible to check logs since there is no windows explorer access on GeForce Now.

There are workarounds apparently by deleting a cfg file & shader folders, but that is also impossible on the GeForce Now platform since os files/folders are inaccessible To the user.

photo

I have the same issue with Geforce now since the update. Can’t open any saved games, or start any new local game. All i can do is join servers.

I have read all fixes suggested in the past for the same issue, but non of the things you need to do are accessible with geforce now.

photo

Can be reproduced with Red Ship V2 and Star System. Doors not happen with First Jump.

photo

Just purchased this game and all DLC from steam to use with GeForce now and I cannot start a new game. I can’t even customize my character either. Keeps repeating there’s an error loading the game.

photo

If you want to play before a fix is offered. Click join and join in on a official keen server (with a star in the first colom). Then you can experience a vanilla survival setting right away. Plus there are often people in the server you can ask for help if you get stuck or dont get a game mechanic.

photo

I’m a seasoned player already and got fed up with the limitations with PCU count on console. Not a fan of playing multiplayer I just like to

build works of art.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file