Solved

4cd21fd216c73ad20af808161afc428b

Replies (4)

photo

the zip File is the world the error will be as soon you load in the world

this are the mods youst

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1784251739

photo

Nanite Control Factory seems to be the problem. (most likely THAT mod or an issue relating to mods using blueprints)

Try to remove that mod. If that does not work, remove ANY mod that uses blueprints.

photo

1. i that these mods are only triggers, but what is the sources?

photo

and why inthe middel of the game?

photo

i was able to replicate this issue on a 100% unmodded world & i made sure to disable my plugin launcher to replicate.

it occurs when a projected blueprint is completed.

i attached my own word file, once loaded just pull backwards until that projection is finished.

9eb21cefa2b1db07632e3a49fe5aa729

photo
photo

Hello Engineers!

Thank you for reaching our forum with this problem.

We appreciate all the information and files you have provided.

However, Leon, I was able to use your save. even though after putting the mods out, as we do not support those, and when loaded full vanilla, I was not able to observe this problem.

As for carson ball, also, when loading your save and performed the steps (pulling the blueprint back and making sure every part of it was welded), this problem also didn't occur to me.

As there was already a Hotfix update to the game, and this update was containing some similar errors/crashes when using modded grids/blocks fixes, can you please re-check on your side as well and let me know whether you are still experiencing this problem?

Or it was also solved for you by the changes in the Hotfix?

If still reproducible, please provide new steps to reproduce and all the new necessary information.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

the update fixed it so its solved thx

photo

Hello Leon,

happy to hear that you are no longer experiencing this problem!

Since there is no further assistance needed from our side, I will close this thread now.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again, should you observe/experience any other problem with/in the game.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file