Modded Hangar bay doors expand in the wrong direction and visual bug for normal ones

Daniel Friis shared this bug 12 days ago
Need More Information

I played earlier today with a modded Hangar door mod without any problems, but after the new update "Contact", they have been invented plus the normal ones have this weird visual bug9f4928ca28cc81f0f972d15a0c8e1165

Replies (1)

photo

Hello Daniel,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem.

First of all, please be aware that we do not support mods as such. Only the base vanilla game plus DLCs.

Can you please try the same on brand new vanilla (no mods) game, to see if the outcome is the same for you there as well?

If you would be able to reproduce it there as well, can you please share me more information? Is it happening in survival, creative, both? Are you able to reproduce it in all the worlds that you are playing on, or just in some of them? This problem appears only when you want to place the block down, or it is present even after being built? Any other piece of information that you can share would help me.

However, if the issue would not happen with regular doors in non-modded game, I would fear that the mod is the reason.

As it is this close to the update, it is just simply possible that the mod is not yet updated to work properly with the current game version.

Please let me know.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file