prototech gyroscope glitching out while moving

jeff t king shared this bug 11 days ago
Need More Information

prototech gyroscopes lag behind where the ship is going while moving, it is most noticeable at 100m/s

Replies (1)

photo

Hello jeff,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem.

However, when I tried, it seems that I am not able to reproduce this problem on my side.

Can you please provide me more information on the subject?

Does this happen to you in only one world, or in multiple? Are those set to be single player, or multiplayer? If multiplayer, are you hosting the Lobby, joining other Lobby, or it is happening also on (dedicated) servers (for example Keen official)?

Are there any mods on the affected game?

Does this problem happens for both grid variants (large and small grids)?

Does it happen with blocks build by hand, or for those that you have pasted in creative? Or only to some that you have scavenged from the encounters and add to your ship later?

Can you observe it better in space, or on planet? Does this happen with every ship that you are using it on? Does it happen all the time for the block, or it needs some special orientation on the grid, for instance?

You are writing that best it's observable in 100 m/s speed. Can it be observed whole time (when the ship is moving; from some speed)? Is the effect of the issue only the gyroscope jumping in and out of the cage repeatedly, or it stay out bugged like this for you when flying? Can you please show me the problem on the video as well?

If you have any ship on witch you can reproduce this easily, please share me the blueprint of it, so I can try it on my side as well, with your exact ship.

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file