Community Content Tab Crash

cousin doogal shared this bug 44 days ago
Won't Fix

When ever I try to load content from the community content tab in game I briefly see the menu for the workshop then crash to desktop (PC) this has been an issue since the signal update.

Error from the crash log.

Request failed: Url=https://api.mod.io/v1/me/subscribed?tags=campaign&_sort=rating&_offset=0&_limit=50&game_id=264 code=422 content={"error":{"code":422,"error_ref":13009,"message":"Validation Failed. Please see below to fix invalid input:","errors":{"tags":"One or more tags in your request are invalid. Rejected tags are campaign.

Replies (3)

photo

Update

I have deleted SpaceEngineers.cfg then restarted game can access the Community Content Tab but wont load worlds until I enable Experimental mode which once I do enable Experimental mode when I try to access Community content Tab it's back to CTD.

photo

Hello Engineer,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem. We are sorry that you are experiencing this problem.

Thank you for the update from your side.

What are you in-game settings, please? In the Option - Game, do you have everything enabled (Enable cloud, GDPR, Mod.io Consent...)?

What worlds are affected with this "I need to set the game to Experimental" problem that you are writing about? Are you sure these worlds are not set to be Experimental in a first place?

Can you please provide me a full log from any of the affected session?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

You might also want to try our general workarounds:

• Verify your game files in Steam -right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Installed Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files
  • Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file (it means your game configuration will be deleted) - you can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.
  • Delete ShaderCache folder - same access as above
  • Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

Please let me know if something from this list helped you. If not, please provide me a full log as requested.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file