Event Controller ON/OFF detect completely dead(Signal Update)

GwaiLOL shared this bug 2 months ago
Reported

The event Controller blocks simply stop functioning as a whole and do not give any status updates unless they are turned off and on again.

The Event Controller blocks simply stop functioning as a whole and do not give any status updates unless they are turned off and on again.

To reproduce the bug follow the steps below:

1. Build two event controllers

2. make them try to poll the on/off status of the same functional block, such as the merge block.

3. have one event controller to switch the functional block ON when it is OFF; the second event controller to turn the functional bloodck OFF when it is ON.

Try the attached example Blueprint.

Replies (2)

photo

I report long time ago many problems with Event block logic. They not able to repair or understand problem. Coz, it is just older variable from core code of space engineers, showed to this new event block, or some like that. My problem was, I can not reset event by timmer block or just hand like Off and then On, to Null status, for set status of event again automatic by situation, for run action by event again... etc.

Funny part is, they develop GoonAI as a second project, and they not able to understand and make solutions for situations like this :-)

photo

Can you link you old report here?

photo
photo

Hello GwaiLOL,

Thank you for reaching our forum and letting us know about this issue.

We have put it into our internal system.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file