Action Relay Groups not sending signals

Zer0limit shared this bug 2 months ago
Won't Fix

I have several action relays in a group and I have a button to trigger the whole group with "send signal" as the option. This was working until recently. Now when I "send signal" to the group, it does nothing.

Sending signals individually work fine but sending signal as the group is no longer working. This is a big issue as if this is no longer possible then more pcu would be needed like a timer block to trigger a set of action relays.

Please fix this issue as the new action relay block breathes new life into building systems and it would be great if it works like it did up until a couple days ago.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello engineer,

Thank you for writing to us.

We tried to reproduce this issue on our side but were unable to do so. Could you kindly share further information about the issue?

Did you experience this issue in a single-player world, a lobby, or on a server? Was your world/server modded (i.e., did it have active Plugins/MODs/Scripts) when you encountered this issue?

If the world/server was modded, could you check if the issue persists in a vanilla/unmodded world/server (one without Plugins/MODs/Scripts) as well?

If the issue still occurs in a vanilla/unmodded world/server, please send us a screen recording/video showing the issue, along with the reproduction steps, so that we can replicate it on our side. Additionally, please share the world/server save file where you experienced this issue.

• In case of single-player world or Lobby (if you are the host), you can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
    In case you're hosting the Dedicated server, you can access your dedicated server save in the \Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated\Saves folder.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

This happened on an official world. Logged in to record today and the groups work once again. At work this is what we call, engineers proximity. Thanks for the quick reply!

photo

Hello engineer,

Thank you for providing the update.

If we understand correctly, has the issue been resolved? If so, may we close this ticket for now? If the issue persists, please provide the information requested in our previous response.

Kind Regards,

photo
photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file