Stuck at Joining Game.

patgs57@gmail.com shared this bug 2 months ago
Won't Fix

I just bought the game 2 days ago. Played by myself and then joined a friends game. We decided to move to a server. I'm stuck at joining world forever. I have deleted the cfg file and shaders. I reinstalled the game. Nothing is working...

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Engineer,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem. We are sorry that you are experiencing it.

Can you please provide me more information?

From your text, I do understand that it was actually fine when playing in the single player and in online Lobby mode with your friend? The problem is only present on the servers listed in Join screen/dedicated servers?

What server was that exactly (name)? Are there any mods active on the problematic server? Are you experiencing this problem on that one particular server all the time? Have you tried also other servers? Preferably some Keen Official ones.

Can you please share me a log file from any of the affected session, when you tried to join the server and it failed/fails?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Any additional information that you can share with me might help as well.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file