Erratic Player Movement

Richard Hooker shared this bug 5 years ago
Outdated

Upon leaving a cockpit (small & large) the player will sometimes fly around at maximum speeds with no user control.

Replies (4)

photo

I get this whenever I'm mining on foot on planets on a multiplayer server. Just sometimes walking in a straight line up through tunnels and all of the sudden I start to jerk back and forth, I have to stop moving lest it will get to fast and kill me. I think it's a server-client disagreement on positioning and the two are trying to reconciliate the differences.

photo

@DranKof

No, I think this is something different. It's been happening during the play testing. It's been happening during the play testing where people (including myself) will get out of a cockpit and sometimes go flying in loops around their current location in these huge loops without any player control. From my own experience, it will sometimes stop on its own and sometimes you need to leave the game and come back to make it stop.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file