colton clement shared this bug 3 months ago
Won't Fix

I'm unable to connect to any keen servers, my saved progress is in server

KEEN US-EOS #11

its been a couple days now, any ideas?

Replies (5)

photo

Hello, Engineer,

we've been informed that currently there are some issues with joining official servers. We're investigating it with our partners that provide official server hosting. We will update this ticket when we have more information.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Still not original servers. But there is weird same name servers, random /not in top/ in list of servers. Someone created with same name servers as Keen, and this happen ?

photo

Hello Engineer,

The servers lost their stars and moved down the list because we attempted to move them to a different IP address. We will ensure they are back on top as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

photo

ah.. sounds like DDoS attack.

photo
photo

Hello Engineer,

We've been informed by players that the issue was resolved after one of the server restarts. Could you please check if this is true on your side?

Kind regards,

photo

Hello engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

photo

Thank you, sorry for the delayed reply due to the inability to connect I ended up losing everything and lost interest. I’ve been so busy with work I hadn’t bothered looking back to gaming in some time. I tried it and it was working but again all my builds were gone so I lost interest. I’ll be back again soon!! Amazing game!! Thank you. 

Get Outlook for iOS

Leave a Comment

Attach a file