Booted from camera mode

LeagueOfShadows shared this bug 4 months ago
Won't Fix

During a fight or shooting a grid and you're in camera mode zoomed in, when you get a big explosion you get kicked out of zoom. Similarly, when you are zoomed in on camera and you press jump and get the screen telling you details of the jump, then cancel it, you get booted from zoom.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem that you are experiencing.

While I reproduce the said problem just fine with the Jump drive, I seem to have difficult time with the other approach to reproduction. Can you please provide me more information on that?

Can you please specify how exactly big the explosion should really be? I tried various grids with various approaches, but I was not successful in reproducing this one. Can you please share me a video recording of this problem happening on your side?

Ideally also please share me safe file with some grid(s) that after following steps to reproduce (please include those to video or by writing here in text form) the problem would be reproducible there as well.

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!