LCD's in game unreadable

Joseph Helland shared this bug 4 months ago
Won't Fix

Ive detailed my problems Ive been having on the steam forum https://steamcommunity.com/app/244850/discussions/0/4327475744616556916/ but to sum it up I cant use the in game LCD's Ive had this game since it first launched on steam and Ive never been able to figure out a solution. I have tried everything possible and trying to use them has been triggering multi day migraines from just a few minutes of looking at the screen. The problem is its super blurry. can we get a graphics option to have the LCD's have crisp non blurry text?

edit: Im going to get an eye exam and se if reading glasses helps but idk. I do know that my eyes have slightly different focal lengths (even though both are 20/20) and if that has gotten worse of the years it might impact it but at this time I dont know.

(I cant read anything but the large capital letters in this image.) /?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

This next one I can barely read it but its so dark its almost unreadable unless its on top of you. /?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Joseph,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem.

Can you please share me any of the affected save files where some of these LCDs are present with all this text, so I can check that on my side as well, with the exactly same conditions?

Please be sure to share me a save file without any added mods.

Please also add either the log from the game, or at least specify me your game details that you are using (Low/Medium/High/custom - which).

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!