AI issues

Glenn Crittendon shared this bug 4 months ago
Won't Fix

I have 2 Automated Ice hualers from Ice to Base and back. They have landing pads about 10 blocks apart. 1 of the works just fine all the time. The other will get to my Ice mine and after filling it will lift off the connector just a small amount and shut back down or the AI basic will turn off behavior on its own. I have cycled power, Checked and rechecked programming, and even ground the basic AI and put in and programmed a new one. Same problem. always after about 3 trips. They are programmed the same except I have changed names on all things so they don't trigger each other and the gps coordinates are different. Sometimes the AI basic when I turn on behavior manually will turn off. I keep toggling it and it keeps turning back off. Help please.

Thanks \

Glenn

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you kindly share further information concerning this issue?

Did you experience this issue in a modded world/server (with active MODs or Scripts)? If so, please check if the issue persists when you have no MODs/Scripts running in the world/server.

If the issue persists in a vanilla world/server (with no active MODs/Scripts), please send us a screen recording/video showing the issue, the world/server save file where you have experienced this issue and the steps to reproduce the issue.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves. Dedicated Server save file could be found in the AppData\Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated\Saves folder.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file