I've Got Present For You and Smile and Wave Achievemnts not working

Jerrdan Jones shared this bug 5 months ago
Reported

Me and my friend tried try get 2 Achievements. not working and no mod

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Jerrdan!

Thank you for reaching our forum with this problem and letting us know about it.

Issue was successfully reproduced on our side and put into our internal system.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

If I may comment on this thread, while the warhead doublekill achievement straight up doesn't work under any circumstances for me, I was able to get Smile and Wave.

The latter involved a problem, where on the dedicated server we could not use ~90% of the emotions for some reason, and only after reconnecting both of waving partners the animations would go through. Achievement still didn't. But later on the same server with another guy it worked. When the game on my side saw both animations, it unlocked. Not sure if it unlocked in the game hosted by player or dedicated servers, but it did anyway. Was long enough for me to forget.

Now the question is: what is preventing the game from using emotion animations. Maybe it's getting tired after loading space while traveling, or respawning?

(Actually can we have it not to select and load different place by default once we are back to respawn list? Make camera stay over the corpse until selected an option, because some players have HEAVY bases far away from yours, and if they have public respawn point it most often get selected and lag the respawnee, who want to respawn elsewhere.)

What is weirder, the waving partner reported that they see me wave, but I didn't see myself wave, so I couldn't get it on the dedicated server that time.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file