Small block rotor collision broken

MrMaxwell_ shared this bug 5 months ago
Need More Information

Hello, the diameter of the rotor collision cylinder is incorrectly increased after the small advanced rotor collision was hotfixed recently. They now interfere with standard armor blocks when attached as the following configuration as shown in the image and blueprint.

Replies (2)

photo

The collision body of the rotor stator is too large, which can cause the use of subgrid based on this to fly into the sky.

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

Since we have recently released a new hotfix update (1.204.018), could you please check if the issue persists after installing the latest update? You can try creating a new grid with a small grid rotor from scratch to see if the issue still occurs.

If the issue persists, please send us a screen recording/video showing the issue along with the blueprint of the new grid.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hi, thanks for noting to this issue. The problem still persists after the recent 1.204.018 fix and you can see from the video here, the collision is so large it prevents me from placing a block near it and I had to construct it by copy and paste. You can also see from the video that it affects existing builds heavily. Creating a new world didn't fix anything too. A simple blueprint is also included.

photo

Hello, is the problem being investigated? Would be much appreciated to get an update on this.

photo

This problem happened just after the hotfix update in which you tried to fix the collision box of small advanced rotor, now small rotor and small advanced rotor both have collision box bigger than they should have. Many of my bluprits that used small rotors are broken because of this.

Please do something about it.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file