small grid small advanced rotor base collider offset, breaking old build

Constantine Carlos shared this bug 5 months ago
Solved

the colliders for the SG adv rotor was changed, and now, displacement below 0 will force a physics anomaly

this change has broken some of my old builds that worked pre-signals update

-EDIT-

checked a few more blocks based on older blocks that were changed alongside signals; they seem to have duplicate colliders that are larger than the old ones

attahced image has SG gyro, and SG Railgun with a second larger collider mesh

Replies (3)

photo

Yup same here, that have broken some of my recent build, but i was messing with the cloud problem so i just past them on a world, but now when i connect to this world it's a mess, unfortunatly all of this blueprint are not saves, so i got few option, i have a backup of the cloud saves or just wait for a patch, hope this bug gonna be patch quick

photo

Hello, Constantine Carlos!

Thank you for reaching our forum with an issue related to the advanced rotor.

This issue was successfully reproduced on our side and reported into our internal system.

Could you kindly create a separate thread for the issue you have experienced with small grid railgun/gyro, since we can only address one issue per thread.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

thank you

please disregard the gyro and SG Railgun; preliminary testing has shown them to be working as intended

photo
photo

Hello, Constantine,

happy to let you know that this issue was fixed in the last hotfix update and the issue in not present anymore on v204.017.

Since there is nothing more we can do for you currently, I will close this thread now as Solved.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again, should you observe/experience any other issue with the game.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file