Infinite Scrolling on Windows 11

David Pruett shared this bug 14 days ago
Need More Information

I am unsure what is causing this to happen but whenever I fully close the application it is fine. and when I go to a somewhere else on my computer it is not having that problem with that game running still so that is why I think it is some sort of bug that happens and seems like it is affecting everything that uses the wheel.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, David!

Thank you for writing to us.

To help us better understand the issue, could you kindly provide some more details?

Does the issue occur when you exit Space Engineers and switch to other games/applications, or does it happen with all apps/games regardless of whether you've played Space Engineers?

If the issue is related to the second case, it may be due to your device settings or installed apps, and might not be caused directly by Space Engineers.

If the issue is related to the first case, could you please check if you have any third-party software installed that could be causing the issue? If so, please uninstall it and recheck. Additionally, make sure your graphics drivers and operating system are up to date. If you have a multi-monitor setup, try disconnecting the other monitor(s) and check if the issue occurs on the main display.

If the issue persists, please send us a screen recording/video showing the issue. If you are unable to upload the video here, you can upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us. If you opt to upload it to YouTube, please ensure that the video is set to 'Unlisted.'

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file