Im having problems publishing my ship

Tj powell shared this bug 17 days ago
Need More Information

Basically I named my ship a lot of names  trying 1 by 1 names and it won’t let me publish my ship and I’m getting really mad I don’t know wether someone else blueprinted my ship and published it I did show someone else my ship y’all need to make it harder for people trying to publish someone else’s ship design 

Replies (4)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, Tj,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem that you are experiencing.

I did try this on my side as well, but I did not experience any problem regarding publishing of my grids (ships/stations), to neither Steam, nor Mod.io.

Can you please provide me more information?

Is this problem happening to you from the very beginning of you playing the game, or it was working fine in the past, and is not working now?

Does it happen with just one single blueprint, or you experienced this problem with others as well?

Are you able to create the blueprint locally without problems? And e.g. paste them later into different world?

To what service you were about to publish the blueprint, please? Was it on Steam Workshop, or on Mod.io?

Are you sure you have everything needed enabled in the game settings properly (GDPR, Mod.io consent, Steam Cloud option On/Off etc.)?

What is the error message saying exactly, please? Can you share me a screenshot of the error from the actual game?

Can you share me the affected blueprint, so I can try the same on my end as well?

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

It might also be helpful, if you can share me a log file from the game session where you tried to upload the blueprint and the process failed.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

The bug went away but sometimes my game doesn’t wanna save and bugs out and i think it’s also affecting the blueprints to someone I know submitted a ticket about that issue there game not wanting to save

photo

And I experienced it with only blueprint not wanting to publish it didn’t even give me the prompt and it was the first time it did that

Leave a Comment

Attach a file